Byron Bay Cookie Co. FAQ - Do you know the NEW Christine Manfield Chocolate and Strawberry Trifle recipe?
Chocolate and Strawberry Trifle by Christine Manfield
- 12 Byron Bay Rosella Lamington Cookies, broken into thirds (or large chunks)
- 300g prepared rosella (or strawberry) jelly, set in a tray and cut into 3cm dice
- 500g chocolate mousse (can make your own or store bought reputable brand)
- 2 punnets small strawberries, cut in half
- 300ml pure cream, whipped
- 50g dark couverture chocolate, shaved or coarsely grated
- 30g shredded coconut, lightly toasted
- In a glass trifle dish or bowl, assemble each component in layers, starting with the cookie chunks, then the jelly.
- Cover with chocolate mousse and smooth the surface with palette knife.
- Cover the surface with slices strawberries then spoon the whipped cream on top and smooth the surface.
- Scatter the shaved chocolate and shredded coconut over the cream.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
ORDER WHOLESALE - ordering fresh from Byron Bay Cookie Bakehouse!